White Wishes

Go down

White Wishes

Post  Kingdomyoshi on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 am

Earth, Year 2017...

The world has ended as some has said... the sky was nothing more than clouds of ash, the ground was simply cracked earth, and the ocean... a sea of emptiness. Though some people do cling to hope, others give up on their humanity and live to ravage upon the destruction's remains. These are the Ravagers, humans that are no longer human. The ones the cling to hope have formed a pact to unite against their threat. They call upon those brave enough to fight. They are called "Blancos Flores", White Flowers. They carry the wishes of the survivors on their backs, and fight for a bright future.

Character Sheet:

Name:
History:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Abilities:
Faction:
Extra Stuff(Anything else you wish to mention):

This the Roleplay I had in mind so here are the rules, please follow them.
1. No "Chat" Speak
2. Have a minimum of 3 sentences a post
3. No Godmodding, or overpowered characters
4. No inappropriate things, keep it PG-13
5. If you join, you better stick to it. Don't make everyone wait just for you.
6. Have Fun!

Characters:

Name: Luno "DeathLight" Oscuro Luz

Appearance(Eyes, Hair, Clothes etc.): Tan skin, black messy hair, silver eyes. Black Cowboy hat
with a maroon stripe around the sides, maroon shirt that says "Wish" in white text, black long coat with a dark red striped going down the middle, black pants, black shoes. 5 feet and 9 inches, average build.

History: Luno was born on May 13, 2001. He live a good life with his mom and dad until the world ended, he was 11. He lost his mother and then had to grow up strong with his dad. When he was 13 his dad was killed by Ravagers but he managed to escape. He found a mentor to teach and train, Master Yuri. He became a Blanco Flor at 15 and has traveled trying to protect the people. Among the Ravagers he is refered to as "Deathlight".

Personality: Luno is a silly guy, uncoordinated, and sometimes goofy. He always looks on the positive side of things and does what he cans to cheer people up, even if it makes him look lame. Though when he's serious, he changes into a colder, heartless person. It seems like a demon when he has to kill and will stop at nothing to make sure he's done what he needs to do.

Weapon(s): A silver pistol and 2 katanas

Abilities: Nocturnal Vision, Super Human Agility

Faction: Blancos Flores

Extra Stuff: He likes chocolate banana muffins.

Last edited by Kingdomyoshi on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:40 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Wishes

Post  Max465 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 am

Name: Sora "Flare" Raile

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark Red

Clothing: Black Robes, Red Tunic, Belt, Shoes...XD

History: Mother became a Ravenger and killed off his father and younger brother, He and his Older Brother managed to escape while their mother temporarily regained control of herself.
Soon after wards his brother showed signs of losing it and ended up killing himself in the struggle for control of his mind.
Haunted by his past, Sora wanders in search for an answer to a new world.

Personality: His past has left him shaken. He is a friendly person, but he won't attach himself to others in fear they will die or abandon him like his family. He is often morbid and think pessimistically, but won't give up even if the odds are against him.

Weapon(s): Sora is an expert in all forms of combat, but prefers his hands and feet due to the lack or resources. He also Has a spear as well as a short sword that he keeps in his belt.

Abilities: Sora has a gift his brother left upon him that has been past down to the eldest son of his family for generations. It is a sword hilt with the ability to summon a fire sword of any length he desires.

Faction: None, he is the ultimate loner. He isn't a Ranvenger, but he isn't part of the Blancos Flores either. Although on few occasions he has unwillingly helps out the Blancos Flores, and the recognize him as an official member even if he doesn't.

Extra Stuff(Anything else you wish to mention): Called Flare due to his primary weapon his fire blade which he uses to take on several enemies at once.
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Virus465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:25 am

The desert sand danced along the winds path as it blew across the canvas. Ravagers were on the move to attack the small town of Lilia. At the bar, there were some townsfolk having drinks, playing cards, simply just going on with their lives. Luno sat at the counter with his head down, hand embracing a glass of ice cold chocolate milk. He was sleeping ever so soundly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 am

Ralph worked at a local Grocery Store in the Town of Lilia, things had looked good today. He had gone outside to sweep the store's porch when out of Nowhere a young man came out of Nowhere.
"W...W..." said the young man, trying his hardest to speak.
This was quite unexpected, not many foreigners came into the town with the exception of a few White Flowers, or as some called them, Blancos Flores. Ralph was an American, he didn't care for no dang Spanish. The boy looked like he had crossed the desert, it was a hot one; the sandstorms weren't no walk in the park either. He spoke Calmly to the Boy.
"What is it? what do you need?" He asked.
"W...W...WATER!!!!"
Ralph Jumped a quickly fetched the boy a glass of water.

Sora had come to his senses after a few jugs of water. The man had been very kind to him.
"What brings you out here?" He asked suddenly.
"Oh...well, I noticed a few Ravengers were headed this way." Said Sora.
This caught the mans interest, Ravengers were known worldwide.
"W...why are they coming this way?" He stammered.
"That's what I'd like to know, Ravengers rarely travel in groups, and what's even rarer is a group of them attacking a small town, but it's been happening more and more, I'm starting to think they're evolving." Replied Sora.
"Are you hear to help us?" Asked the Man.
Sora laughed. "No, I just came to warn you. I'm sure you have a few White Flowers Nearby that can help".
Sora Walked off Laughing.
"Help them, no, I don't have time for that."

As he saw the boy walk off the man only had two thoughts on his mind, the first being how much of an ass the boy was, and the second was to find a White Flower Immediately. Fortunately the Man Knew where they hung out. The Pub.

Sora was just about to leave the city until something blocked him off.
"DAMMIT!! Looks like I'm helping them after all."
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:31 am

The Ravagers were at the town entrance, the alarm rang. Luno woke up with a shock.
Luno: What the... Ah geez... my head...
Everyone was getting under tables, hiding and trying any other ways to escape the Ravager threat.
Luna looked at the crowd of panicked people, got up from his seat, payed the bill, and went outside. He walked until he was facing the group of still Ravagers.
Luno: That's weird, what the heck are they just standing there?
He noticed a random person standing there, he didn't seem like a ravager nor he didn't seem to want to help either.

He walked in front of the crowd of Ravagers. He wore knight armor with a black cape. He was called Distria, and he seemed to have complete control over the Ravagers.
Distria: People of Lilia! I have come searching for Deathlight! Show him, unless you want to die!

Luno: I'm right here...
Luno stood there waving.

Distria: Oh... Grrrr... Don't mock me! Deathlight, you are responsible for the death of my many brothers. Now, I will take your life!
Distria waved his arm down. The Ravagers charged toward him. The fight was about to begin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:38 am

On the other side of Town Sora was being dragged to the north entrance by a Group of Ravagers.
"Oh great, they're thinking now...totally not a bad thing for us at all". Said Sora Sarcastically to himself.
As they got closer he spotted two guys talking to each other. One of them seemed to have several Ravagers by him.
He Recognized the other, Luno, a White Flower Member...Kind of a weird one.
"Hey there Pipsqueak!" He yelled over to Luno, "Little help?"
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:46 am

Luno turned to see the guy yelling at him. He sure seemed annoyed... and annoying.
Luno: Oi! Hold on!
Luno pulled out his pistol and shot at the Ravager's legs, the ones that were dragging the guy. The other ones reached him as he pulled out his katana to defend himself.
Luno: A little help, would be appreciated....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:01 am

"Gladly"
Sora rolled on the ground and picked up a few sharp rocks and chucked them at the remaining Ravagers. They turned toward him as he jumped up and kicked two of them in the heads smashing their skulls against a brick wall.

Sora pulled out his spear and lunged at the mysterious man. The Man dodged to the right and swiftly stabbed him in the back with his hand.

"dammit, he's powerful." said Sora out loud.

"NO HE ISN'T, YOU JUST SUCK!!" Yelled a boy from the crowd of people.

"SHOULDN'T YOU BE INSIDE COWERING!!!" Yelled Sora.

Suddenly a Ravager pulled out a shotgun and started firing at Sora.

"Son of a B****" Screamed Sora.
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:40 am

Luno shot the Ravager he was defending from in the stomach, slashed the one besides it and then shot the one with the shotgun in the back of the head. Luno sighed heavily.
Luno: Please, forgive me for taking so many lives.
Luno started charging at Distria, he slashed, he missed!
Luno: How did I-
Blood, coming from a cut on the right side of the chest.
Luno: How-

Distria grabbed Luno's head and then smashed it against the ground.
Distria: I might as well kill you myself!
Distria continuously smashed Luno's head against the ground as his roared demonic laughter.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:48 am

Sora quickly reached for his hilt and activated it. A fire blade shot from the hilt.
he charged at the man. "FIRE WHIP!!" He yelled.

"LAME!!!" Said the boy from behind.

Sora tripped and fell to the ground.

"Fire Whip...what a lame name for a move"

Sora completely flipped and started beating the crap outta the kid.
Fortunately for the white flower member he accidentally threw the kid into the Man attacking him.
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  pirateninja9 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Name: He forgot it long ago, he just goes by Malvado, or Mal
Appearance(Eyes, Hair, Clothes etc.): Pale white skin, that seems even paler due to his constant wearing of a black hoodie and black denim pants. On the back of his hoodie, the word evil is written in red. He has no hair, a scar from ear to mouth, and green eyes that could pierce the soul.
History: He was an aspiring small business owner until the world ended. Then, used to be a traveling merchant, along with his sister Jessica. However, they soon met a Blanco Flor, who, mistaking Jessica for a Ravager, killed her. Now, Mal has sworn a vendetta against all Blanco Flores. He thenlearned to travel amongst Ravagers, and has become one of the first negro flores (I only say that because that's Spanish for black, i'm not trying to be racist).
Personality: He is cruel and mean to anyone he deems to be "good", or "nice". However, if he see's someone that's evil, he will respect them and aid them if needed. When he is losing a fight, he will go beserk, and he forgets his fighting training, and just punches and kicks until he can't anymore.
Weapon(s): Several small single-shot pistols that he used only in an emergancy. He has two metal gauntlents form-fitted to his hands.
Abilities: He is realy storng, (not like superman, more like Captain America or Batman)
Faction: Negro Flores
Extra Stuff(Anything else you wish to mention): He regularly gets in fight with random passersbuy. Also, he's allergic to peanuts.

pirateninja9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Sora put out his hand for Luno.

"Get up shrimp" said Sora

He grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

"so, what's with the ravagers? Have you seen them this organized before?"
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  pirateninja9 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:47 am

The two Blanco Flores were a missmatched couple. The older one was more weary and cautious, while the younger one was more brash and hot-headed. However, they got along rather well, and they were getting a movie deal. They were walking when the older one stopped.
"Did you hear that?"
" you're probably just imagi-URK"
Someone had them both by the neck. They were thrown to the ground. Above them they could see one of the most infamous muerte flores. As they both looked at his scarred face, they lost all hope.

Mal walked away, having scared those two fools. It looked like the younger one wet his pants! That had to be his favorite passtime. but now, he needed to get back to business. He heard that there was a huge ravager attack on some place, and he didn't wan to be too late.

pirateninja9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Distria was pissed off. He wasn't quite expecting the kid with the red hair to have such a powerful weapon, even if he was an idiot.
Who the hell is this guy, he though to himself. He isn't a white flower, but he's not with the towns folk either. And I'm positive he isn't with us.

He charged at Sora and yelled, "IDIOT!!!!"

Sora was expecting that he hadn't knocked the man unconscious and was ready for him. He swung himself around and kneed him in the face.

"WHO THE F*** ARE YOU!!!???" Yelled the man.

"I should be asking you that." Replied Sora. He was calmer now and more focused. His heat stroke had finally passed.

"Me? I am Distria, a member of the fast growing Negro Flores!!!"

Sora stopped, stunned. "W...WHAT??"

"You heard me!!! NEGRO FLORES!!! And we're going to use the Ravagers to take down you F***ing Blancos Flores!!!"

"...what did you call me, blancos flores? you'll regret that."

Sora charged at him and smacked Distria in the face.

"SON OF A..."

Sora turned and kicked him in the face, Distria had no time to reacted. One hit after another, right, left, uppercut, Sora jumped up and slammed Distria back down with a flip kick.

"I am not a blancos flores, and never will be, you hear me, NEVER!!!!"

"Then...why...do you...help them?"

"Because, I hate the ravagers more!!" And with one final punch he knocked Distria unconscious.
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  pirateninja9 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:15 pm

When Mal arrived, it didn't look good. The reavers were losing and panicing. One of the couple blanco flores saw him and attacked. That fool got hurt badly. He Climbed to the top of a church bell tower and called out "Reavers, don't lose hope; attack!"
And with that, he joined the regrouping reavers, and started beating an old lady with a baby. He's that evil.

pirateninja9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Sora turned to Luno.
"We need to help these people, you get every women and children out of here, I'll see if the men will help us."
Luno stared at him with a blank expression on his face.
"GORRAMIT, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???" Yelled Sora!!
This was his problem with White Flower members, they were all talk and no action.
"Dammit, I'll do it myself."

Suddenly a second man called down to the ravengers(Not reavers, watch too much firefly there pj? XD) telling them to continue the attack, and began beating on people.

He turned back to Luno.e
"you gonna help or do I have to fight him too?"
No answer.
"F***************"

He ran at the man who was currently about to snap a babies neck. Sora jumped up, grabbed the baby while kicking him in the face, and landed on his feet.
"Hello my name is Sora, and I hate Babies."
He threw the babies too a nearby civilian.
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  pirateninja9 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:40 am

"Hey, nobody steals my old-lady-beating baby!" Mal screamed, and then Reached over and grabbed a nearby fire hydrant and threw it. He knew that wouldn't hurt the opponent, but it would distract him as he ran forward and swung his matel clad fist at the face-kicking fool.
(By the way, I haven't watched firefly in a while, but sence I named my guy mal, I decided I'd start dropping hints about firefly. You caught the first one. If you find another one, tell me.)

pirateninja9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Sora Jumped up avoiding the fire hydrant and then heated up his flame sword propelling him into the air.
"Bet you didn't know I could fly!"
What happened next caught him off guard.
Distria came out of nowhere and slammed Sora into the ground.
"SON OF A..."
The other guy came running back and rammed into Sora knocking him into a building.

"MAL, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!" Yelled Distria
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AN HOUR AGO"
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  pirateninja9 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 am

Mal looked over at his companion and said "quit your whining, you've only been here for 10 minutes." And then with that, he ran at a generic blanco flur and threw him into a lightpost. "This is fun."

pirateninja9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Sora opened his eyes, all he could see above him was the debris from the impact. Then, all of a sudden, Pain. It tore through his entire body, he must have not noticed his bodies injuries earlier due to the adrenaline rush, but now it was gone and his entire body was screaming in agony.
F***, this is why I didn't want to do this
Sora had just recently come from a previous ravenger attack up in the mountains and he was still recovering from that.

TO: ...RAF, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!! D:

TI: *Sora slowly drifted into unconsciousness*
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  pirateninja9 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Mal was having so much fun, he didn't notice a blanco flur carrying the "nuetral" person away. nor did he notice what appeared to be a white-clad ninja climb one of the town walls.
"Mal, think fast!" the white ninja said, hurling a small brown object. Mal caught and looked; it was a peanut.
"hijo de... I'M GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" and with that he started to rush toward the man.
Distria noticed that Mal was leaving. He started to chase and said "Mal, where are you-"
Mal slammed his elbow into distria's face and said "Shut your face." his voice was full of hatred. Suddenly, from around the corner someone swung at him with a bat. "Diarrea explosivos de un elefante" he said, getting hit full in the face. He managed to slam the guy into a wall. It was an assassin for the muerte flores. Another Muerte flur was gunning for him, and he knew who it was.

pirateninja9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down